This system is used at places where space is a constraint. They can be used at places where the opening size of the window is big. These will have 3 tracks of sliding interlocked with each other. By using a Three track Sliding Window we can get 66 % opening. We can use glass from 4 mm to 20 mm in the sliding systems
- Plasopan Sliding Window offers increased ventilation
- Bigger Span of Each Sash allow more light to come in ensuring more light and making the room look bigger
- Smooth Functioning of these windows as they use Heavy Duty Rollers
- Mosquito Mesh of SS 304 or Fiber Mesh can be installed on the sliding windows
- Specially designed reinforcement used to ensure stable designed windows for HIGH Rise Building
- Hurricane Bars are used for sliding windows installed in High Rise building to counter the High Speed winds
- Glasses can be used from 4 mm to 21 mm can be used. Various options of Single, Safety Glass, Double Glass Unit (DGU) and others can be used
- Various Options of Hardwares can be used
- 138 mm Sliding Frame for Mosquito Net– This system is useful when the sliding windows are small in height and width. The Outer frame size is 88 mm. The sliding Sash for Glass in this system is 42 mm and the Sliding Sash for Mosquito net is 21 mm in width. In this we can use only Plastic or Fiber Mesh Mosquito Net.
- 160 mm Sliding Frame for Mosquito Net– This system is a can be used in both small and big sliding windows. The Outer frame size is 112 mm. The sliding Sash for Glass in this system is 42 mm and the Sliding Sash for Mosquito net used is the same that is 42 mm in width. In this we can use all types of Mosquito net like Stainless Steel, Aluminum, and Fiber Mesh Mosquito Net.