Glass partitions or (glass partition walls) are superior quality, non load-bearing (meaning they are not made to support anything but their own weight) panes of glass that make lovely room dividers. Glass partition walls can really open up a room and create spacious, comfortable office areas. Partition wall treatments are generally ceiling to wall dividers. Glass mounting hardware such as aluminum frames help keep these treatments stabilized.As an architectural material, glass partitioning enables building planners to divide a room while keeping the same amount of space and lighting. Glass wall treatments are especially popular with interior designers, as they appreciate the resizing-adaptability and semi opaque quality. Natural lighting can make all the difference in a room’s ambience. It has a profound and positive effect on human interaction, as well as the manner in which shapes, colors, patterns and textures are perceived. Glass partition treatments are also an easy and affordable way to modernize a workplace or industrial space.The Advantages of Glass Partition Walls
- Glass partition wall treatments are often times less expensive than drywall.
- The ultimate in scalability and modification
- Unlike drywall, glass partitions facile as a more temporary and adaptable treatment.
- Due to their opaque nature, glass walls treatments permit natural light into a room.
- Frameless glass walls negate the need for supplementary lamps or overhead lighting.
- Glass dividers create a more open, connected and relaxed ambience.
Ready to upgrade your space? Give us a call! We’ll help you choose the type of glass partitions that will work best for you and your business. We offer an exhaustive selection of glass partition treatments, storefront glass, glass curtain solutions and more! As industry-elite glass gurus, customized sizing and detailing is welcomed!