Sliding automatic doors – the ideal solution for rooms with high traffic. The only condition for the installation of this design is that automatic doors need additional space, in other words, the movable doors need a place in order to move in different directions.
AUTOMATIC DOORS SPARBU
Doors of this type are installed in shopping and entertainment centers and business centers, in administrative buildings, banking, sports, educational and medical institutions, at railway stations and airports, in hotels, conservatories and greenhouses, as well as in private houses.
Its compact characteristics and dimensions make it possible to use sliding doors, both with durable aluminum massive doors and with pleasant, delicate-looking, fully glass framed aluminum structures.
It is for such cases that there are automatic doors. They combine modern design with high reliability at 100% operation and compliance with the technical requirements for rooms with a large concentration of people in terms of safety and comfort.
The basic equipment of automatic doors is complemented by a wide range of accessories. The buyer can only decide on the size and form their wishes:
The device of automatic doors is not difficult to understand. Each case is suspended on carts. Each of the two trolleys has three small wheels, including bearings. These trolleys move smoothly in a straight line that is connected to the main rail. This happens through a vibration damping pad.
In order to reduce the penetration of cold air into the room, it is recommended to install paired automatic sliding doors. While people will pass through one door, the second will be in a closed state, which will lead to a decrease in the loss of warm air, as well as to eliminate possible drafts.
It is worth noting that the double sliding door also looks great indoors. With her presence, it decorates the design, makes it more stylish and modern. If you still decide to install a single door, then pay attention to the fact that it can be either right or left.
The automatic door made in a semicircular version is in great demand today. This elegance, lightness and unusualness allows a different look at the spatial characteristics of the room.
An automatic door has several operating modes: “open”, “closed”, “exit only”, “automatic”, you can also choose whether your door will open to full width or partially open the shutters. Partial door opening (incomplete) is used mainly in the winter season. If you need to close the automatic door with a lock at the end of the working day, we can recommend that you install an electromagnetic protection system.
- compact in height drive box allows you to install the door if there is only 8 cm of overlap above the opening;
- 100% intensity.
- running hours before the first maintenance of 1 million cycles;
- a set of safety devices in various combinations;
- a large selection of additional functions: “postman”, “vestibule”, “night mode” and so on;
- the ability to tint glass, the application of brand names on glass,
- painting of the framing profiles and the electric drive box in the company color (facade color) according to the RAL catalog;
- compatibility of the control unit with the EElink data exchange protocol (advanced programming).
- The maximum mass of the 1st / 2-folds – 75 kg / 125 kg 150 kg / 250 kg
- The maximum speed of opening the passage is 1.4 m / s. 2.0 m / s
- The maximum speed of closing the passage is 0.8 m / s. 0.8 m / s
- Created on the basis of microprocessor technology and equipped with a display for
- programming the control unit makes it possible to perform all basic functions in automatic mode;
- The shock-absorbed guide and the profiled wheels guarantee absolutely silent movement of shutters;
- A control unit with a display for programming and a system for automatically adjusting the parameters of movement and torque. Built-in two-channel radio;
- Profile for quick installation;
- Electromechanical lock for fixing doors in any position.
- LIFT & SLIDE ALUMINIUM WINDOWS
- ALUMINIUM AWNING WINDOW
- CORNER OPENING ALUMINIUM WINDOW
- DOWN SLIDING ALUMINIUM WINDOW
- FIRE PROOF ALUMINIUM WINDOW
- ALUMINIUM GALLANDAGE
- ALUMINIUM GUILLOTINE
- HIDDEN TRACK ALUMINIUM WINDOW
- JUMBO ALUMINIUM WINDOWS
- TOP HUNG ALUMINIUM WINDOWS
- SECURITY WINDOWS
- SIDE HUNG ALUMINIUM WINDOW
- SOUND REDUCING ALUMINIUM WINDOW
- BI-FOLD OR SLIDING FOLDING ALUMINIUM DOORS
- ALUMINIUM SLIDING WINDOWS
- THERMAL BREAK ALUMINIUM SECTION
- CASEMENT DOOR & WINDOWS.
- SLIMLINE ALUMINIUM WINDOWS
- TILT & TURN ALUMINIUM WINDOWS
- TRIPLE TRACK SLIDING WINDOW
- ALUMINIUM SLIDING WINDOWS & DOORS COLD PRICE
- ALUMINIUM SLIDING WINDOWS & DOORS THERMAL PRICE
- ALUMINIUM SLIM INTERSECTION SLIDING COLD PRICE
- ALUMINIUM SLIM INTERSECTION SLIDING THERMAL PRICE
- ALUMINIUM SLIMLINE WINDOWS COLD PRICE
- ALUMINIUM SLIMLINE WINDOWS THERMAL PRICE
- ALUMINIUM LIFT & SLIDE WINDOWS COLD PRICE
- ALUMINIUM LIFT & SLIDE WINDOWS THERMAL PRICE
- ALUMINIUM FIXED WINDOWS COLD PRICE
- ALUMINIUM FIXED WINDOWS THERMAL PRICE
- ALUMINIUM CASEMENT DOORS & WINDOWS COLD PRICE
- ALUMINIUM CASEMENT DOORS & WINDOWS THERMAL PRICE
- CORTIZO SLIDING CHART
- CORTIZO HINGED CHART
- TECHNAL HINGED CHART
- TECHNAL SLIDING CHART
- SCHUCO SLIDING CHART
- SCHUCO HINGED CHART
- RAYNEARS SLIDING CHART
- RAYNEARS HINGED CHART
- LIXIL SLIDING CHART
- LIXIL HINGED CHART
- ALUPRE CHART
- ALUK SLIDING CHART
- ALUK CASEMENT CHART
- AIS ALUMINIUM SLIDING CHART
- AIS ALUMINIUM HINGED CHART
- ALUMINIUM SLIDING WINDOWS & DOORS COLD DEALERS
- ALUMINIUM SLIDING WINDOWS & DOORS THERMAL DEALERS
- ALUMINIUM SLIM INTERSECTION SLIDING COLD DEALERS
- ALUMINIUM SLIM INTERSECTION SLIDING THERMAL DEALERS
- ALUMINIUM SLIMLINE WINDOWS COLD DEALERS
- ALUMINIUM SLIMLINE WINDOWS THERMAL DEALERS
- ALUMINIUM LIFT & SLIDE WINDOWS COLD DEALERS
- ALUMINIUM LIFT & SLIDE WINDOWS THERMAL DEALERS
- ALUMINIUM FIXED WINDOWS COLD DEALERS
- ALUMINIUM FIXED WINDOWS THERMAL DEALERS
- ALUMINIUM CASEMENT DOORS & WINDOWS COLD DEALERS
- ALUMINIUM CASEMENT DOORS & WINDOWS THERMAL DEALERS