Lift and Slide uPVC range of sliding doors are designed to accommodate large openings , creating expansive glass walls with unusually large panels. These glass doors give your home the convenience and space, which a hinged door cannot provide. They can be built straight, curved, or in a corner, while panels can slide against a jamb, into a wall pocket, or along an outside wall.
- Smooth sliding panels with heavy duty hardware
- Large panel size for heavy load bearing capacity
- Better weather sealing with double compression seal
- Easy handling of hardware with internal linkages
- Provision to stop slider panel midway (providing a partial opening)
- Unobstructed views to the great outdoors without compromising security
uPVC has many benefits which make it the perfect material to be used for window frames. It is known for providing the highest level of thermal comfort as well as being extremely durable and long lasting. Low cost – uPVC tends to be considerably cheaper than aluminium and timber and provides more benefits.