This is the best solution to save space in the room, as well as the functionality and comfort of your home. Folding Doors can be used in rooms as a partition. They are suitable not only for small apartments, but also will be able to decorate any interior – a cafe, restaurant. This system of Aluminante is ideal for use in residential premises, shops, car dealerships, restaurants, places of recreat
ALUMINUM FOLDING DOORS – PIEGA
This is the best solution to save space in the room, as well as the functionality and comfort of your home. Folding Doors can be used in rooms as a partition. They are suitable not only for small apartments, but also will be able to decorate any interior – a cafe, restaurant.
This system of Aluminante is ideal for use in residential premises, shops, car dealerships, restaurants, places of recreation and entertainment, where you need to block (cover) a wide opening.
Often these structures are used for periodic use, i.e. most of the time, they are fully closed or open (seasonal use is winter-summer, commercial use is weekdays-weekend, etc.). In the open version of the sash shifted to the corner of the structure, forming a small “parking” for the sections, the aperture remains completely free.
Due to the fact that the rollers, with the help of which the doors are moving, are hidden in the upper and lower guides, nothing “superfluous” remains on the open structure (there are no visible overhead elements, the rollers and hinges are installed in the internal grooves of the profiles).
Even if the structure is closed most of the time, it is possible to use the last section as a permanently operating entrance door. In the standard version, the flaps and guides are sealed with two rubber seal (gasket) circuits. For convenience, a threshold is provided in the system (lower guide), which can be completely buried in the floor, in this case, tightness is carried out using brush seals.
- There is a cold series and a warm series with a thermal bridge;
- Provides an opportunity from the 3 to 7 folding opening;
- Width of a leaf is 480-1200 mm, and height is 3000 mm;
- The maximum size of the structure is up to 6 meters;
- 80% open light opening;
- High rates of wind, moisture and air tightness;
- Different RAL or anodizing colors can be used;
- Reliable anti-burglary fittings, provides increased hermetic closing of the valves and protects the room from intruders;
- A large selection of glass: tinted, shockproof, can be decorated with sprosam
The aluminum profile can be painted in any color of the RAL range, which will allow to solve any design problems and fit the door structure into the uniform style of the interior and exterior of the building.
- Thermal insulation is provided by a thermal bridge made of glass fiber, reinforced with polyamide, the thermal bridge width is 18mm in the frame and in the casement.
- Leaf depth 50mm.
- The use of special fittings combining the functional characteristics of a loop and a Teflon roller, as well as rolling along the upper guide, ensures reliable construction.Уплотнение осуществляется при помощи двух контуров EPDM уплотнителей, совместно с двумя контурами щеточных уплотнителей.
- Use of bolt locks and latches.
- The use of profiles to level the irregularities of the wall.
- The number of leafs folding in one direction should be odd (1,3,5).
- Filling 4-26mm.
- Recommended leaf dimensions: width 700mm, height 2500mm. The weight of a leaf is no more than 100 kg.
- It is not recommended to use structures with the number of folding in one direction, more than 5 units.