Developed by Aluminante designers using the latest technology, a mosquito net with a reflective effect in combination with pleated technology and other products provides a controlled degree of protection of rooms from direct sunlight and the prying eyes of passers-by, comfort and spectacular design solutions
MOSQUITO NET LAU PLISSE.
Developed by Aluminante designers using the latest technology, a mosquito net with a reflective effect in combination with pleated technology and other products provides a controlled degree of protection of rooms from direct sunlight and the prying eyes of passers-by, comfort and spectacular design solutions.
The grid will not only easily protect against mosquitoes, flies, wasps, dust, but also protect it from the scorching sun!
Lau Plisse mosquito nets are made to individual sizes, which opens up a wide range of technical and decorative possibilities. The mesh fabric is made in a variety of colors.
The design of the mosquitoes is quite simple, the sections can be assembled and laid out according to the type of accordion in the vertical or horizontal direction. Due to the simplicity of design, grids can cover openings up to 6 meters wide and up to 3 meters high.
There are several types of pleated mosquitoes, depending on the type of opening:
- With one-sided horizontal opening (left / right);
- With universal opening in both directions;
- With oncoming movement of sections;
- With one-sided vertical opening (up / down).
Benefits of Lau Plisse:
Experts note a number of advantages of a pleated mosquito net model:
- Ease and mobility of a design. When installing the window frame is not overloaded.
- Ingestion of fresh air.
- Protection against annoying insects and dust.
- Elegance, compactness, not fading.
- Does not require special care. Convenience and easy to use.
- Aesthetic appearance. In the unfolded state, the canvas has unusual symmetrical folds, in the assembled state it is practically not noticeable.
- Quick opening, at any time you can easily move the canvas to fully open the window opening.
- Durability. With proper care, the system will last more than 15 years.
- Frost resistance. There is no need to dismantle the mesh for the winter.
- No springs are used to close the net.
- There are no rubbing parts in the mechanisms.
- Lack of friction in the plane.
- High resistance of a grid to the directed influence.
- Opening and closing anywhere on the handle.
- Easy to assemble.
- Plastic corners allow assembly even if the window frame is not perfect.
- Possibility of both vertical and horizontal functioning.
- The maximum dimensions of the product are up to 3 meters high and 6 meters wide.
- Installation takes no more than 15 minutes.
Like any other type of protective system, pleated mosquito nets are made from safe modern European materials. Usually for pleated, such canvases are used:
Fiberglass is a fiberglass used to make pleated mosquito nets. It has a uniform structure and color, which has earned the attention of many customers.
Where are the pleated mosquito nets used?
Due to several advantages, the operation of such products does not cause difficulties. They can be found in the organization of window spaces in cottages, apartments, offices, as well as in pools, on terraces, verandas, cafes, restaurants and other large-sized rooms.